Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Hits Oklahoma.

Jealous?


77 Oklahoman counties have been declared in a "state of emergency" as ice storms hit the midwest/northeast yesterday and over night. I love this weather, I was telling Ashley last night I think its magical...alot of my best memories with friends or marginally attractive women have been during our semi annual winter storms.

CLICK HERE TO LINK TO "TOP TEN THINGS TO DO IN AN OKLAHOMA ICE STORM"

Grab some hot chocolate or a steaming cup of coffee...put some whiskey in that bitch, pop in a movie and enjoy the moment.

Rather waste an inclimate weather day on the internet? check out these fun and addictive websites: CLICK HERE

Love always,
saevio.is.deadly.

2 comments:

Lost Kawz said...

i am at work as i type this...... because selling video games is just so vital.

Q said...

I stared at the fire like I had A.D.D.