Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jackin For Beats...literally

Let me start off by saying happy new year to the lazy, no-job having, breaking and entering, sticky finger mother fucker(s) that broke into my humble abode and stole my recording equipment (including SL's mic and some of my records) when my better half and I were off in Las Cruces for the holidays. I hope you bastards ate your black eyed peas.

Jackin for beats

The culprits are either petty thieves that have nothing better to do than steal, or "up and coming" envious rappers that are literally out "Jackin For Beats". Talk about taking Ice Cube a little too seriously. For some disturbing reason, Lawton, America has an alarming theft problem (no pun). It exceeds Norman, OKC, and Tulsa in robberies per capita. You punks need to get a job. Take it from me, YOURE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT RAPPIN!!!

adt hulk

Other than starting 2009 off by coming home to a kicked-in back door, I'm excited about this year and I hope it is a great year for all my friends and family. The new and upgraded studio will be up and running very soon (at a disclosed location), and the recording of "Flannel" will continue. Till the next time, keep your hands out my pockets like Malcolm X!!!

get your hand out

Love,
Binns

2 comments:

chips said...

Damn man, that sucks. Fuckers need to get jobs.

Chips

Sofisti-Phunk said...

man that sucks. I'm sorry guys but just let karma take care of them.