Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dipsomaniac (2006)

In the winter of '06 I recorded a series of instrumentals while Chuy was back in New Mexico for the holidays. I had strep throat, my sister was almost killed in a car wreck, I barely left the house, and I was drinking very heavily. I remained sober for 7 days to record this previously unreleased (and pretty much forgotten) album. I wanted to release this after all this time because of a suprise that I can not tell you about yet...just know something is coming soon, and this had to be released first.

saevio.is.dead. - Dipsomaniac: the sober EP




Track Listing:
01 - Like Wind Against A Tin Roof
02 - His Descent Into The Greater Unknown
03 - The Greatest Song I Ever Wrote
04 - Adventures Of Captain Awesome and Strawberry Shortcake
05 - Dead Weight
06 - Hollywood Theus
07 - Fin

hope you enjoy it.
-saev

No comments: